Check-in is 3pm-7pm.
Check-out by 11am.
Earlier or later arrivals and departures are accepted with advance notice only.
Reservations are held with a valid credit card. VISA and Mastercard are accepted.
Reservations are confirmed via email. Confirmations in writing (USPS) are upon request only.
Notice to AGODA users: Reservations and prices through Agoda will not be honored. All official reserversations must be made through this website. Agoda is not affiliated with Cat Mountain Lodge and Roadside Inn.
- Reservations cancelled with less than five days notice will be subject to charges for single night unless room is rebooked. No-shows will be responsible for the full amount due.
- All rates subject to taxation.
- All rates subject to change without prior notice.
Designated smoking areas are marked throughout the property. All rooms are non-smoking, as are the common areas. A $250 charge will be added to rooms that are smoked in.
House and Studio guests do not receive complimentary breakfast or lunch during their stay.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have a variety of safety protocols in place:
- Masks required for customers & employees in public areas
- Contactless payment options
- Regular sanitation & rigorous cleaning between guests stays and of shared areas
Children 12 years & older are welcome any time. Under 12 years must be approved in advance.
- Service dogs are welcome in Fiesta Room, Old Mexico Room, Tejas Room, Oaxoca Suite, Tiny House, The Studio* and Rammed-Earth House*
- Well-behaved family dogs are welcome in Old Mexico Room, Tejas Room, Tiny House, The Studio* and Rammed-Earth House*
- Dogs can't be left unattended
- There is a non-refundable $25 fee per pet, per day.
*Refundable pet fee required for The Studio and Rammed-Earth House, please see AirBnB.